Monday, May 11, 2009

On Set: Pinky on May 11, 2009

Saturday 2 May 2009


“Specially for Pu Pu Fish”Hellllllllloooooooooooo……………….. It’s pinky here ya!!! Oh…..it’s been a long time since I’ve touch my laptop and written my personal blog…….. Getting lazy already…….. hahaha. Some of you must have certainly wondered where i went!!!!!! :)




It was an Incredible Day for Pinky today…… You know what???? I had my chocolate buffet at Schokolart in Soho KL and i brought Dawn along as my Miss Incredible photoshoot challenge prize……. :) We were there in the afternoon and the ambience and the scenery there was breath taking ohhhhhh……. Maybe after the competition i’ll catch up for a drink with my Pu Pu Fish…….. hehehe :) The manager told us we could have all the chocolates for FREE…….. Yooooohhhuuuu……. Of course i won’t miss the opportunity laaaa…………… Some more the chocolates were so tempting……….
Then you know what happened???? Half way through, we were surprised by our boyfriends………… Ohhhhhhhhh My god………… What a great prize for me yaaaaaa……… I was stoned when i saw pu pu fish….. Both of us were speechless !!!!!!!! :P Damn HAPPY loooooooh and although it has passed, i’m still excited every time i think of it…….!!!!! We were so busy talking we didn’t really taste all the chocolates…….. So sad and wasted….. Rite??? Never mind laaa, i can try it again after all this…….. :) I really appreciated every moment we spent together, because we only had 1 hour plus…. Actually there wasn’t enough time to say everything that i wanted to tell him but is okay…..better than nothing…… :)



He said he never expected me to speak about all the problems between him and my family during the interview… He was worried coz he didn’t know how my parents will react after they watch the video… Wanted to tell you something that i forgot to tell on video……I remember the last time he asked me why don’t I confront my mother and talk to her properly about our relationship???? Maybe last time i wasn’t courageous enough to confront everything….Because i kept telling myself you won’t be able to give me the best as long as i’m with you …….. SO BAD yaaaa…..but. “MONEY CAN’T BUY HAPPINESS NEVER EVER” I don’t care how the impact will be after they watch it…. I can tell you here and now “I CAN SACRIFICE ANYTHING TO BE WITH YOU” even modeling….. Doesn’t mean i’m not serious about it….. but i can tell you you’re my first priority……. Do you get it???? :)



I know you’re very committed to our relationship…… i am as well……….. I used to be rebellious and rash in what i do…… Sometimes i tended to show my temper to you even when i was in the wrong……… and I’ve never ever thought of the consequences before i do something…….:( Fortunately, You kept FORGIVING and FORGIVING…… But being on the competition, i’ve learned a lot…. You’re really supporting me along the way…
Everyone keeps saying you’re a nice person, and i should stick on to you ohhhhh …… hahahaaha…… :) Okay… i’m not gonna talk more about it……. But i hope sooner later they will understand what is actually the best for me !!!! :)
OKAY laaaaaaaaaaaaa………… gotta go already…..and Thanks to all my fans and who have been supporting me all the way yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……………. LOVE YOU LOTS … :p MUAKS




Tuesday 5 May 2009
Haaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii …………………. Has everyone been well ????? :) But i’m not well………. :( I think today is a terrible and awful day…….. Why???? Firstly, Ming left our MDG family……. We’re very close since the closed audition, you know??? We shared the blanket and the same bed !!!!! I used to hear her noisy voice day and night….. We would gossip gossip all the time before went to dreamland ……….. hahahahahaahah I MISS YOU MING MING MING…….. Wait me ya, i’m gonna come out soon and head to Bangsar for shopping yaaaaaaa……………. !!!! :P
We had the photoshoot in Mist Club after the elimination…… !! Elaine did the intro and said that we had a partner to do the shoot….. and when she said welcome to our partner RICARDO…. Who’s that I thought??? Is it a latin male model???? or from Brazil??? We were asking each other full of curiosity????? Hahahahahahaahah………… sounded stupid yaaaaaa…… But unexpectedly ……….. IT WAS A “GRUMPY” PYTHON…………….. WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL…………….. I was SCREAMING like HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL………It was still alive…………. I don’t know when my tears started falling down…………….. HEY, It was driving me crazy man………… You can’t even imagine how big the SNAKE was, you know??? I SHOULD THANK DESMOND (our fashion stylist), because IT WAS HIS SUGGESTION………….. :( I was damn scared it would bite me and strangle my body until my bones broke…………….. Hoooooooooooooooo.. MY GOODNESS……………..How did i manage it??????





Actually i thought the most challenging shoot was the one for Envy Magazine yesterday because we did it in a junkyard……………….. It was really really dirty like the floor has not been washed in a hundred years…. Some more i was lying down on the floor…actually I don’t mind getting dirty because i know they want the photo to turn out nice. But kesian the stylist cause she was the one who rented the baju from the boutique… :( The photographer was really strict…. she said she could not get the right expression from me so i was quite scared my photo would not be up to her expectation…….. -_-. Unfortunately, i also got rashes on my neck and hands…………………. DAMN ITCHY looooooooooooooooooooooooooo >_<>







Ohhhhhhhhhhh…………… I’ve gone too far from what i was saying just now…………….. SORRY SORRY !!!!!! Okay…………. i kept telling myself i needed to lose my fear and phobia of the snake ……….. I’ve done my make up and all, and it was my turn to shoot….. But i couldn’t do it…………… I cried again when i was touched it ……………. I could not stop my tears from dropping down….I kept crying and crying…….All the crew and Dawn tried to console me and calm me down….. My hands were shaking shaking like hellllllllll…………. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuu….. The snake really really freaked me out laaaaaaaaaa…………………. But i had no choice…… I had to do the photoshoot…………… So i tried my hardest to touch it when i was doing the shoot……. -_- I can’t explain how terrible was it…………… I sounded so weak ……………. You can check out the episode laaaaaaaaa…….. You can see my crying face again……..
Ok.. Gonna sleep already, Thank for reading yaaaaaaaaaaa…………. Bye Bye…

MISS YA PU PU FISH ……. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment