Monday, April 27, 2009

On Set: Pinky on April 14, 2009

THURSDAY

Hi everybody, It’s Pinky again!!!

I think the whole competition would be more interesting and crucial beginning from this week because its almost the end and thank God i’m still here with my very best frenz which is “MING@DAWN” standing at Top 5…… :) Unfortunately, our “ben dan (stupid) society has lost a member - DENEZIA”!!! It’s a loss,because she has potential and most of her photos turned out to have a lot of charisma especially the latest picture she took for BELLA:(

I was wondering what are you doing now… Must be eating your favourite pizza and playing jokes on your frenz and your family….. hahahahahahha:) DENEZIAAAAAAAAAA WE ALL MISSSSSSSS YOU AS HELLLLLLLLL LEH…………. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU SOON…….. ^_^ Miss ya

Today we had a challenge for REDBULL which is about being vibrant and energetic. Our producer Jerad picked up the different themes for each girl to work on!!! Oh my God, my theme was Bodddddy Combattttt. I was practicing how to punch people or beat people on the camera with anger and serious faces…..!!!! Oh noooooooooo……. It was really a big challenge for me as I tried my hardest to show an angry face but i could not concentrate, not because i wasn’t serious about it….but I am easily distracted………. :(

I felt very sadddd, cause i didn’t do my job well!!! It would make people think that I never focused or respected my job!!!!! I’ve disappointed my fans… but i’ll try to improve on this…….. :)

Another thing i want to share with your is….i’m dammmmmmmnn scared to do interviews lo…………….. !!!:( You know why??? Every time when i talk to the camera, i will freeze up like a scarecrow or become numb and not be able to pronounce properly!!!!! I’ve had phobia to confront the camera from the first day until now…. Yes i know my English is not as good as other girls and i’m not such a genius but at least i am willing to learn and i am hungry to learn……. !!! Languages are significant and i’m working on improving my English…… Although sometimes i cannot talk well, i hope all my supporters can get to know me better and see a different side of me, my inner beauty or my personality…….. :)

Huhuhuhuhu…. i’ve never once been writing a blog as long as this…… huhu…. Maybe there is nothing interesting about what i’ve written, but this is a way to release my tension and frustration!!!!!!! :)


SUNDAY

HAHAHA…..Yesterday we had our off day that’s why i woke up at 12pm!!! >_< Took my time and had a good rest…….. hehehehhe ^^ In the afternoon, we hit the mall for Fast and Furious!!!! hahahhahah…… we had a sweet time at the movie, but after that we went back to the dream house.

Today i woke up around 12pm!!! After i had my lunch ( instant noodles), i started to wash the toilet!!! Hey the toilet was damn dirty man…………………………. but now i can use at ease!!!! hahahaha >_< So this is how we’ve been spending time on weekend. At least we went through it full of harmony!!!



Next Wednesday, my boyfriend turns 28 years old!!! We’ve been together for 2 years, and this is the first time i won’t be able to celebrate with him!!! But if next Tuesday i get eliminated then i can make it la……. hahahha^^ I think if i can stay here as far as i can it would be the best present for him!!!! Right???? >_<>_<>_<>_<

Okay la it’s time to take a good nap already….. ……… BYE BYE ^^








No comments:

Post a Comment