Monday, April 27, 2009

On Set: Pinky on March 29, 2009

hahah….hello, I’m back!!! Once again, Pinky here! Last week we had our second elimination, the bottom three were farah, sahsya and liana. Unfortunately, we lost liana :( She has a pretty face and potential to be a model. Sometimes, she spends her time cleaning up the kitchen and tidying the shoes in our dreamhouse. haha. :) We gonna miss her alot.

Although we had an argument previously, everything is fine since we solved all the problems amongst us :) After the elimination, we had a photoshoot session with ‘LIM KOK WING’ and our well known stylist in town which is Jimmy! I really appreciated having the opportunity to met JIMMY and have him share his fashion knowledge with us. Besides that, he comment about my catwalk, my personality and my bad habits in front of camera as well… :) It was a good lesson for me to learn a lot.

Today is a big challenge for me coz I wanted to show a very different side of me which is sexy. Woooooh….But the most funny thing was that Julie drew a big mole on my face…wahahhahahaha……………………..:) I saw the program manager and told him I can be a part of your family…hahahahah….because he has a BIG REAL mole on his face as well. hahahhaha!! It was really damn funny :)

Went to the gym on Friday. My whole body is aching. We had cardio then an hour of dancing class. My actions were really funny because my moves were too soft like no strength. hahahahahahahahhahaha……………………………………..The camera crew kept imitating my movements. I was suppose to pretend to hit someone but he said I looked like I’m giving someone money instead. ahhahahaha……………….funny ah!

Saturday was our off day. I just sleep and sleep and sleep like a pig with my roommate, Dawn. She kept increasing the temperature and I kept sweating day and night coz she said “GLOBAL WARMING”….. :( What the hell????????? See, now she says i write about her like she keeps bully me oh….. hahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahah………….People must be thinking I’m crazy coz I keep laughing :) Ahhahahaha…. i know Especially you “ERNISLE CHAN”. :P Okay la…..Gonna going down to eat DAWN’s bihun already!!! Shuuuuuuu…… dun tell her ya…. later on she may shout like hell ‘Who eaaaaaaaaaaaaaat my bihun’??????? ;0

Thanks for reading my blog ya…. stay tuned for my next blog… AND dun forget to vote for me ya!!!! BYE BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment