Monday, April 27, 2009

On Set: Pinky on April 21, 2009

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 2:30am
Yooohoo! Yahhaa! I’m back! Dawn typing the blog for me and she say (Yea, we know). Last week we had an outdoor photshoot which is in LCCT Tune Hotel. It’s great to be working with Jimmy again, he was our instructor for posing. hahahaha…..But I quite sad coz he correct me and give me the opinion saying that I’m not supposed to share my opinion and interrupt when the hair stylist or make up artist is doing their job. Actually he’s right, coz they know what’s the best for me. It doesn’t work to interrupt them as they know best.

But I just add some lip gloss on my lip and he saw that and asked the make up artist remove it immediately. I was shocked at the moment. I was wondering, did I do something wrong? (Dawn says yes) :( Anyway, I won’t be frustrated about it and will absorb all the criticism. So, thanks Jimmy. He has taught me alot to move forward to be the real professional model. hahahahahhahaha :) Hope can work with him again………

Sigh…………..Ming and Dawn was the bottom three on last week’s elimination. Thank God they’re safe coz this week NO elimination and the votes would be accumulated to the next elimination, won’t be back to zero. Luckily, they are still staying with me. If not I could not share my blanket with Ming already. hahahahah…Just kidding. hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha…. :) Honestly, I like every photo of them leh..Actually I know they want this so badly. They all have potential and very pretty face. Eh pu pu fish can you please bring my blanket for me…………eh eh eh eh, but I think don’t need la, coz our (stupid society) president kept increasing the temperature day and night so I think wouldn’t need it lo…hahahaha…I keep SWEATing with ming ah..:p

Eh, ERnisle Chan, I know ou got fans club ady wo, better don’t do something that would surprise me ar, the impact would be so strong if you do so…you know what I mean ar? hahahah…..blek blek blek blek blek blek blek…so how was your celebration? was it good?

Tell me on the next phone call ya…..gonna head to my dreamland to meet my pu pu fish ady…hheheheh…Not forget to tell, remember to vote me ok….Thanks ya…miss you so badly :)



No comments:

Post a Comment