Monday, April 27, 2009

On Set: Pinky on March 10, 2009

Ahaaaaa…… This is my second time to blog in MDG .. ^^ Well, It’s me again Pinky here. The war of the girls begins from now!!! Let me tell you what will happen if you put 12 girls in the house. We've been here only for a week, but we were separated in two camps already. I’m freaking disgusted by one of the contestant. I dun like her attitude at all. She's always showing snobbish face to us. That day she has requested me to do her make up , when I was finishing she just walked away and never said thanks to me. She doesn't appreciate it at all. Oh my God, what the hell is this??? =.= Last time we wanted to use the computer, but there’s a pincode to open the software, I went to knock her door, but she never even opened the door and I heard her shouting in a very rude manner. That’s so inappropriate to talk to a person this way. There are so many factors to be an ultimate winner, maybe your members or your family is damn rich, anyway I'm just trying to say that she has a pretty face and photogenic as well but her rude attitude portrayed what kind of girl is she in MDG.!!! ><










No comments:

Post a Comment