Monday, April 27, 2009

On Set: Pinky on March 20, 2009

Hey, everybody once again, it’s Pinky here!

Today was our first elimination, two girls has been eliminated and they are Acha and Maya!!! Sigh……both of them are nice, I was really shocked when Elaine announced their names. I hope they can further pursue modelling as long as they are still keen.

We just had our first fashion show which was at Mist Club. We really did a great job!!! haha….People told me that my catwalk improved alot from the first day I stepped into Malaysian Dreamgirl.:) I can’t tell whether this is a compliment or not but at least I know my efforts have been worthwhile. hehe……….:) And not to forget, the votes are now back to zero. Don’t forget to vote for me ya? Dream 10…..hahahah…….stay tuned for my next blog……..TATA!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment