Monday, April 27, 2009

On set: Pinky on April 25, 2009

Sigh…………….. :( so sad!!!!!!!!! Anyway, it’s pinky here. Why would i say that? I watched the Red Bull challenge video that was posted up………. !!! The video made me look like a stupid clown looooooo…….. I did the kung fu action actually because our photographer and Jay were checkin out my photos at that time, and i knew the camera was still rolling, but i never expected them to edit it into the video…………. I’m sure people will laugh at me and think what is she doing ar??????? :( like disorder saja…………… :( THANK YOU PRODUCER………… I think will be more famous after this :)I hope people wont comment or criticize me about the video la……….. :( haha…..






Yesterday we had our dinner at BOSTON restaurant in SOHO KL………Let you guess what happened to the next???………….. :) I never expected that we would have the chance to have dinner with the well-known celebrity RESHMONU…………. Yohoooooooooooooooooooo…….. >_<>.. I find him a nice person and freaking FUNNY……………… I really learned a lot from him and you can feel he’s a real person when you talk to him…….. As long as you have question, he is willing to answer you… Whatever your trouble in a relationship or family problem he’ll try his best to give some advice or an opinion………^^ He shared his experience like how he started his hosting career!!! or What it takes to be on stage??? Of course i won’t miss up this opportunity to ask him about my doubts laaaaaaaaaaa…………
hahahahahahaahhahhahah………… By the way, it was the best dinner i had in my life time………. He really taught me alot and I have an infatuation on him…… hahahaahaha……SORRY JUST KIDDING LAAAAAAA……. I mean I admire his talent and the way he talked??? Also he’s intelligent and capable………… >_<>













Oh ya……… Today we had Belly Dancing Class at Celebrity Fitness …… Tried my hardest to shake my stupid BUTT…. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…….although i’ve been working out twice a week constantly my body still aches………….. Haiyoh………. :( My body was like freezing up when i was dancing .. It was like i haven’t been exercising for a thousand years………… But the instructor is gorgeous and has charisma……. Some more her body proportion is perfect…………….I think guys would love that kind of body figure looooooooo …..><…………. and I drool when i see delicious things …………….hehehehehehehehe …^^………….. Okay la……….. gonna go off already la…………. thanks for taking a moment to read this ya………… Still have to say it - I MISS YOU PU PU FISH………….. i’m wondering what you’re doing right now??? MISS YOU SO MUCH……………. so pity leh never thought i have to use this way to communicate with you……… SIGH……….. ><”


SATURDAY

AAHHHHAHHHHA……… Today was something new to me!!!!! WHY?????? :) Hehehehehehe….. because today we went to the PAWS which is somewhere near our office………..!!!! At first, i refused to go and wanted stay in the house instead…. But MING and DAWN persuaded me saying you haven’t been there also, why don’t you try to have a look leh??? So in the end i’ve changed my mind RELUCTANLY………… hahhahahahahahaha Sorry i’m just kidding >_< The sunshine and the fresh air of the morning is always good…….!!!

We reached there around 11am, and the ambience there was actually not as good as my expectations……… But at least it was a good experience ….. hehehe….. We hung around for a short while and then i picked up my favourite dog to walk him ……. You can actually take two dogs at the same time as long as you can manage it…….. Then trouble came……. :( My dog started peeing as soon as i walked out the door…….. Hey Man……… What’s going on…….???? Does he drink too much???? Maybe he’s just male but it was still managable la……………. I thought he was the one who walked me instead…… Cause he’s strong……. ;) Actually the dogs there are very pityful, people surrender their pets there and if there’s nobody to adopt them, they might be ” Put to sleep”…… >< So if your really want to have a pets, must be responsible with it loh………. ^^

It feels like a long time since we made our phone calls yAaaaaaa……… time passes very slowly…………. I MISS MY PARENTs AND I MISS MY PU PU FISH……………… I hope time passes quickly so that i can see them…… HAIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOH………………………. >_< WHY………… WHY…………… WHY…… But i’m still enjoying my stay here….. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment