Monday, April 27, 2009

On Set: Pinky on March 7, 2009

Pinky:
Aaahaha……..Hi everybody ! This is my first time to post at MDG blog. I haven’t started to post my blog previously as well. I’m very excited because I can participate in this competition. Heee -_- We've just done our MAKE OVER at Shawn Cutler today. This is my new style. I never expected that my hair could be as short as this. It looks amazing and different, and damn short. I think it would be a big challenge for me. I'm getting scared since yesterday after I heard that we’re getting a makeover tomorrow. I was thinking how short they're gonna cut my hair? OOOOPPPPS….. I think today is the most unforgettable day in my life. I almost wanted to cry when the hair stylist chop off my hair just like that. I wanted to cry so badly. =.= Thankfully my hairstyle was great!!! I never imagined that i look gorgeous with my short hair ultimately. It’s quite diva as well ^^. People said that I look like some magazine model. Hahahaha^^ funny rite? All the girl have charisma with their new hair style… ^-^v I hope the audience can accept our new fresh looks…. -_-p/s: Do remember to vote for me ya. Please type DREAM 10 and send to 33001…-_- THANKS and APPRECIATED….^^ LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment