Monday, April 27, 2009

To: Members of the MDG Fan Page on April 19, 2009

Hi, thanks for being a part of my Malaysian Dreamgirl(MDG) Fan page. The Fan page is now one of the largest and fastest growing MDG page here with your continuous support! This page serves all the fans and people who can't really catch up with what's happening on the official MDG page at www.malaysiandreamgirl.tv.

I'm now in the Top 5 of the competition and without the support from you I wouldn't have made it this far. Just a little update for you, last week was a pre-determined non-elimination week so none of the girls were eliminated. Vote is now accumulated and brought forward to this week. I'd really like to take this chance to thank you if you've been voting for me.


For those of you who wish to vote for me,

Type DREAM 10 and send your SMS to 33001

E.g: DREAM 10 and send to 33001

Each SMS costs RM1.00 so vote with care!


No comments:

Post a Comment